Thursday, February 13, 2014

I Am Transformation



I apologize for the silence these past two months. I spent my free time finishing up all sorts of unfinished projects, but now I’m back and intend to update my blog more regularly again.

This is a personal piece that suddenly popped into my mind as I was riding my bicycle towards the sunset last autumn. It’s inspired by a series of losses in and around my family over the past few years.
With this piece my aim was to illustrate how the death of something releases something stronger and more beautiful. This isn’t just about life as we know it coming to an end. We face this principle every day to some small degree. To change or get to the next level, we’ll have to leave our old version behind. This is transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment