Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Final Stand



"Millennia after millennia they've been forced to retreat to an ever-shrinking territory. Now this mythological army of free peoples of nature have gathered to make a stand and defend their sacred homelands with all their might."

So this is a piece I've been looking very much forward to share! I actually finished it in March this year, but couldn't post it until now.
I used a lot of time on this one and it was a big challenge/milestone in many ways (which was also the intention). With this piece I wanted to push myself a lot in terms of composition, perspective, atmosphere, anatomy and so on.

Thanks to the people who helped with their precious feedback! <3
Hope you guys like it! :)

P.S. I have a huge amount of screen shots from the process that I may eventually turn into some kind of step-by-step thingie if there's an interest for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment